Did You Know?
Steven Kuhn worked at Busch Gardens theme park as a magician to support himself through law school. As the Daily Journal noted in 2011, Kuhn's experience of escaping from chains and working with people was the best training ever for working in a courtroom.
Mr. Kuhn is active within the legal community. Below are some of the organizations he has supported throughout his career:
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
- California Trial Lawyers Association, Member of the Board of Governors (1991-94)
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, President (1991)
- Irvine Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors and Legal Counsel (1983-88)
- Orange County Bar Association, Client Relations and Judiciary Committee (2004), Member of Board of Directors (1991)
- Orange County College of Trial Advocacy, Workshop Judge